James Charles Palette

James Charles you have sister slayed this palette. My goodness words can not describe what you have done for the beauty community. My hubby and I went to the Morphe store and lone be hold the palette was there and looking beautiful. I actually looked up the you tube video of James Charles taking about how each shade represented a part in his life. I found this very touching and made me want to explore every shade on my face all at once. This is going to sound very sad but I have never been in a Morphe Store until last night. I was so impressed. I got it home I was playing with this palette till 12 am. I have never seen shades so pigmented omg so beautiful. I started off priming my eyes and went into Cola and then went into Playground then Hello all over the lid. My goodness the shades blended like no other. I am so happy I bought this palette. Today I am trying a  more toned down look and using punch me tea ringlight. I am so impressed. I will continue adding looks as i go along. I love the shimmer shades what an amazing highlight. James you have truly made a beautiful palette and I will unleash my inner beauty ;) https://ca.morphe.com/collections/the-sister-collection/products/the-james-charles-palette

Comments

Popular Posts