Elf Poreless Primer

Good Morning 

I hope everyone is having an amazing day. I am currently at work with the window to the office open in hopes to keep myself awake. I went out to my local Walmart a few days ago looking at whats new. I found an Elf product that has blown me away. Elf Poreless Primer has been a god sent to my skin. I bought this for its price point around 8.00 Canadian. This product is infused with tea tree oil and vitamin A an E. This product is very soft to the touch and it also glides onto the skin very easily. I used this product under my foundation. I found that my foundation was so dry and flaky. Once I used the Elf poreless primer my foundation looks a 100% blended properly. I love the texture and the smell of the tea tree oil This is a must have product that will last 6 months from the open date. https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/elf-cosmetics-elf-poreless-face-primer/6000194035938

Comments

Popular Posts