Wet and Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Nude Awakening

Good morning Everyone 

I hope you are having a wonderful day. Today I will be talking about the Wet n Wild Nude Awakening eye shadows. I must say for this drug store brand when you use this product it doe not feel like a drug store brand. I have been reaching for this palette every day. I love the transition shades especially number 1 at the top of the palette. Creating an easy go to look was amazing and so simplified. Number 2 shad i used to tone things down a bit if I happen to use to much transition shade. I also loved the soft shimmery shade. There are two transition shades along with 8 eye shadows to create that sexy eye look. Now the cool thing about this palette is it has a night and day look which is very unique to this palette. I have tried both day and night looks honestly this is amazing I am so happy with this product. I reach for this look often as an every day look that will make a bold statement 

Comments

Popular Posts